Some really cool free tools to make your life so much easier

OK... So, I am busy busy busy running around talking to a lot of people about Branding, Service Branding, Marketing and, of course, Disruptive Value Propositions. And having a lot of fun helping hundreds of people have a new perspective on these tools.

However, along the way, I realise that many people are still using "old" productivity tools... Or no tools at all. So, I thought I would share with you just three really cool tools that are (mainly) free and make my life remarkably better. So.. here's a cool list !


Favicon

SpiderScribe

SpiderScribe is an online mind mapping and brainstorming tool. It lets you organize your ideas by connecting notes, files, calendar events, etc. in free-form maps. You can collaborate and share those maps online!
Favicon

Trello

Trello is the fastest, easiest way to organize anything, from your day-to-day work, to a favourite side project, to your greatest life plans.
Favicon

Toggl

Insanely simple time tracking.


I have a big list actually but these three are the ones I use every day...

Also... I tend to us http://www.online-stopwatch.com/ for a count-down timer. It's useful when you genuinely want to spend a set time on something and then move on. It gives everyone focus.

Lastly, if you don't have Visio and you want to use something a bit more powerful than PowerPoint for flow diagrams and wireframing, I recommend http://pencil.evolus.vn/


Comments